04 Oct PEXA – online conveyancing
Conveyancing in Australia is moving towards a completely digital industry. PEXA (Property Exchange Australia) is the leading company delivering an online conveyancing solution to Australia’s property industry.
While moving to a digital industry may be daunting, there are many benefits:
- Eliminates long interactions with banks to arrange settlement and removes the necessity to physically attend settlement.
- Eliminates and risk occurring between settlement and lodgement.
- Documents no longer need to be physically lodged with LPI (Land and Property Information).
- Lodgement confirmation is immediate.
- Earlier availability of funds post settlement
- Provides easier access to conveyancing for rural and remote communities.
To be eligible to have your matter dealt with online, we will need the client authorisation form to be completed by you. This form will be provided by our office in the initial stages of your purchase or sale.